Memory requirement for small F15 systems ?

Hi,

F15 release notes states that you need 256MB RAM for text mode installation.

I tried to install F15 on my embedded system from Alix with exactly
256MB of RAM and Anaconda complains about not enough memory.

Installation runs on PXE and kickstart file with serial console.

cu romal