Re: Fallback mode further hosed?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 07:28:27 -0600,
  Jonathan Corbet <corbet-ft@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> It worked for me too - almost.  I used to have a single, non-expanded
> panel in the lower right; now it's centered on the bottom and I can't get
> it to shift over into the corner.  There also doesn't seem to be a way to
> add a volume control - you have to start with the panel that already has
> it.

I got volume control with the notifications area. I don't have anything
centered on my panel now. The notification area and clock are on the
right and everything else is on the left. I have applications in current
window app as the right most app on the left side so that things don't
shift as apps are opened or closed.