New BugZapper Introduction

Hello there,

I am looking forward to working with the bugzappers because always wanted to get a more in depth knowledge of an operating system and I figure that this is the best way to get started. I have always been tinkering with computer and have acquired most of what I know from trial and error. I have worked with many different operating systems but nothing very deeply.

Let me introduce myself:
My name is Michael Harper. I'm currently in high school. I have been working with Linux on and off for the past two years. I have a little knowledge in programing but not much, most of it is self taught. I am interested in most areas of Linux but I am the most interested in working with the kernel.

My irc nick is mharper8168
and my gtalk user name is michael.harper816

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Michael Harper