Re: Updated boot.iso available for anaconda-15.25-1 karma feedback

Tried this, but was unable to fire up networking with only static IPv6 addresssing.

When anaconda asks for network configuration I comment out IPv4 and ask for static IPv6 addressing. In the IPv6 Settings tab when I type in a IPv6 address, the field blanks as soon as focus goes to another field. Same goes for the prefix field. Default gateway field accepts its input. Same goes for DNS-server and search domain field.

Koos.