Re: GNOME Shell and FAQ

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Desktop_Beat Âhas a brief
descriptions, references and a FAQ based on questions I see on the
forums and other places.

It will be part of the Fedora 15 release notes. Â Let me know if you any
end user questions not answered here. Â ÂIs there any other major
changes in Fedora 15 that requires more documentation? ÂThe one that I
intend to add more info to the release notes is for biosdevname aka
consistent network device naming.

Rahul

In theÂ'What about themesÂ?' section there is some issue.

Make a link to a git repo with a theme changer tool will not help the user very much [1].
And a link to a mail there contains a link to an upstream bugzilla report with patches against some upstream source git repo, is not very helpful too [2].
The link to some blogs about gnome-shell themes are outdated, this is NOT themes for lastest version of gnome-shell, but for the version currently in F14 (2.31.x)
[3],[4] is themes there is for the current version of gnome shell.

[1] :Âhttps://github.com/sardemff7/GS-Theme-SelectorÂ
[2] :Âhttps://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-shell-list/2011-March/msg00127.html
[3] :Âhttp://half-left.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3b52v3
[4] :Âhttp://half-left.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3bwxvt