Fedora and Gnome 3

The Monday 64 bit desktop, installed with basic video
driver --  Nvidia installed nominally.  Gnome 3 it is.

If Gnome 3 works the way it seems to work, I need a
bigger screen.  28 inches of 1080x1920 is too small
to have everything visible at once instead of discrete
window panes.  Maybe a 30 inch 1600x2500 will help.
Will Gnome 3 allow window panes to be shown on a
polyhedron, perhaps a octagonal prism 'ala V'ger?

I may be missing something, but I don't see why Gnome 3
couldn't be made to work with a plebian video driver.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com