An Introduction

Hello,

I am Ashwin Mansinghka from Kolkata, India.
I have experience in system administration and wireless communication.
I have used Redhat  and then Fedora since year 2000, and wish to contribute to fedoraproject.
I would need some initial hand holding to get the feel of triaging, all help from anyone / everyone is expected.

Do get in touch on the contacts listed below.

email : linux.pundit@xxxxxxxxx

Shall add an IRC id shortly and update.

with Regards,
ASHWIN