problem in F15 with booting into some runlevel (s and 3)

Hi, somebody has been successful in booting into runlevel s (=1) or 3?

I tried this by adding a "s" or "3" into the grub boot line (as sucessfully in previous Fedora versions), the system hangs up after the kernel booted, obviously if the desired bootlevel seems to be ready.

Same problem if I try "init 3" or "init 1" or "systemctl rescue" from a tty, if the system runs in level 5.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes