Re: Solved: F15: How to bring GDM to show the user pictures on the GDM login screen

On 03/15/2011 05:37 PM, Joachim Backes wrote:
Running the F15 desktop version.

Is there a trick for GDM to show user pictures on the GDM LOGIN screen?
How to change the user profiles so they have login pictures?

In F14, it was very simple to do this, but with gnome-shell in F15...?

Kind regards

Clicking "my account" on the top panel lets me edit the picture, and adding a picture will show it on the GDM login screen.

Sorry for noise.

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes