2011-03-14 @ - no Fedora QA IRC meeting

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2011-03-14

Greetings gang,

I didn't get a chance to solicit meeting topics on Friday.  Aside from a
few event reminders, I have no topics on my list.  If there are no
urgent items, I propose checking in on the list, rather than an IRC
meeting this week.  Please continue to raise important topics and
testing concerns to test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also note, our regular meeting time may adjust due to daylight savings
in your location.

= QA Events =
      * Thursday, March 17 - Preupgrade Test Day [1] [2]
      * Thursday, March 17 - Beta acceptance run [3]
      * Friday, March 18 - F15Beta bug review #2 [4]

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2011-03-17_Preupgrade
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/161