New BugZapper Introduction

Hi all.

My name is Alexei Panov, I'm 31 years old and live in Russia, Moscow.

I don't remember when I first started using Linux, but it's been a long time (at the time of KDE 2). And now I've use Linux every day for work and for fun.

I'm would like to join at Fedora BugZappers. I'm active member of Fedora Community in Russia and partialy serve functions BugZapper for russian Fedora users. I'm already have a little help in Bugzilla (as example: RHBZ 657102, 661978, 512958, ).

I have a lot of experience in catching and fixing bugs in applications. I'm a programmer C/C++, Python, Shell scripts. I want to help with bugs from Russian users.

There are also disadvantages. I don't know very well English (can be seen in this letter.) I read - well, but write and speak - not very good.
I'm working in Software Development Company. Working days is from monday to friday, from 6:00 to 16:00 (UTC). Sometimes, also finding and send/fix bugs in Fedora packages at working hours.

Thanks.

My contacts:
IRC: elemc AT irc.freenode.net
XMPP: elemc@xxxxxxxxx