New BugZapper Introduction

Hello,

I've been lurking on the test list and old bugzapper group for quite some time. I've entered and commented on a couple bugs wherever it's intersected with my work. With a new Fedora release out the door (great job guys!) and some changes in my schedule, I'm ready to contribute some real time and help out any way I can!

I have been administering and using RedHat/Fedora Linux since 2001 both professionally in a development capacity (zSeries mainframes and PC) and also in entrepreneurial web hosting. I currently work as a software engineer/performance for SAS Institute and live in Raleigh, NC.

I have experience in C/C++, PHP and Java. I've also been trying to find a reason to get more proficient with Python (maybe this will help?).

Thanks!

Stephen Cuppett
http://www.stephencuppett.com
gtalk: steve at cuppett dot com