Re: call for tests

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 17:30 +0000, "JÃhann B. GuÃmundsson" wrote:
> On 12/02/2010 04:53 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
> > What I'm interested in is more suggestions for tests.
>
> Given my rough ride when testing anaconda with multiple partitions with
> multiple different file systems types is there a test case that covers
> that?
>
> For examples creates 15 different partitions with separated mount points
> on different files system types?

yeah, I agree this would be useful: we have a fairly ambitious final
release criterion that basically states that any failure to install to a
valid partition table (where the /boot and / are big enough, obviously)
with supported partition types is a release blocker. So we should have
some as-complex/weird-as-possible automated tests for this; a ton of
partitions, complex layered RAID/LVM setups and so on.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey