New BugZapper Introduction

Hi everyone,

my name is Brendan Jones and I'm applying to join the triagers group.

I'm been a software developer for 10 years here in Australia and have
been using Redhat/Fedora at both home and work for the last few of those.
Recently I've been playing a more active role in BZ and bodhi and I
thought it about time I officially joined in! I also have a package
under review and am really looking forward to stepping up my involvement
in the community.

Thanks and feel free to contact me.

kind regards,

Brendan Jones