dracut issue?

Greetings:

Today, I updated my fc14 fully updated system to rawhide! I didn't get the problem of

** could not write bytes: broken pipe like I had been over the last week! Good job and thank you for fixing this one...

I did get a new one today:

** could not connect to tty, dropping to debug shell...
from there, I got a dracut prompt...

Is there a possible workaround that I can execute from the debug shell to fix this error until a fix can be assessed?

I appreciate the help that this list always seems to give in abundance!!!

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey