Re: Request to add numlock functionality to QA checklist

----- "Christopher Beland" <beland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Bug 626594 is requesting that numlock functionality be added to
> Fedora's
> "QA checklist".  Is this something that's appropriate to add to
> release
> criteria or a test matrix or something?  Or should we just leave it
> Bugzilla (currently bugs 115909 and 528337 are still outstanding on
> this
> issue).

To tell the truth, I also find the numlock behavior erratic and
non-pleasant. On the other hand, it doesn't seem to be so system critical
to be added to our test cases. Every new test case means that more
energy is needed to test them all.

Adam, James, do we have some guidelines under which we decide what
should be included in our test cases and what should not?