Re: Revisor bug? the .discinfo file is missing in action - try two

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Gregory Woodbury <redwolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been playing around with revisor/pungi/etc...

Everything works up to the point of starting to write the iso file, when
it errors out with a missing .discinfo file.

Is there a simple missing step to generate this file?
I'm sure that Jesse Keating and others in the rel-eng team are using this program
so what's wrong?
--
Greg Woodbury
aka redwolfe(proven testers)