RC1 Install Report.

  I upgraded my office computer to a Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3
and Intel I5, 4 GB 1333 mHz ddr3.

The 64 bit install still goes to a blank screen with an ATI 5670.

I changed the display board to an Nvidia 9600GT because I
didn't like the ATI with Win 7.   Incredibly, the default 64 bit
graphics install now goes to a blank screen.

I was able to install RC1 using the basic video option.
Installation with a manual disk layout was nominal.
The system>add/remove software now installs software.
Network manager still doesn't bother to start the network.

The basic video driver does not provide a menu choice
for 1080x1920 monitor resolution.

I like the new Kryptonite crystal artwork.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf@xxxxxxxx   www.omen.com