Re: F14 Installation report

Near perfect install of F14x86
Used the x86 install DVD (12 Oct, Anaconda 14.19)
Did not recognize my 8500GT and anaconda crashed, installed using
basic video drivers
Went faster than I had expected considering I added quite a few extra
packages, did not
add any additional repos during install but select all of the DEs
available. Upon reboot
video was still set to vesa, removed xorg.conf and edited grub to
remove nomodeset.
Firefox is still throwing selinux memory violation.

Like I said near-perfect.