Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 14 ON_QA Blocker bugs needing verification

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:37 PM, James Laska <jlaska@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 12:49 +0100, mike cloaked wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> > I believe we can't really test the ones in anaconda until images with
>> > anaconda 14.19 are available - TC1?
>>
>> I checked this morning and 14.19 is not yet in the repo for development/14/
>>
>> Do we know when this will a) hit the mirrors, and b) when a build will
>> be done that includes this version?
>
> Still in
> 'updates-testing' (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-14.19-1.fc14) so the install images on mirrors won't yet be using anaconda-14.19.  However, the posted TC1 ISO images (CD, DVD or boot.iso) contain that version of anaconda and can be used to provide positive bodhi karma to move that update into 'stable'

Is there a way to do a private compose (mock/pungi) and including this
single package from updates-testing so that I can test install with
this version of anaconda before a compose is done "officially"? i.e.
do a compose from development/f14 but just add to the mix the single
additional package for the 14.19-1 version of anaconda.

Of course I could enable the entire updates-testing repo but then the
iso I build would have all updates from the testing repo which is not
what I want!

On a slightly off topic to this thread - at what point in time will
the f14 updates repo become populated?
--
mike c