Re: F12 critical path testing

   Thanks Thomas.  This will work great.  Now we just need to figure out how to drive this initiative.  Perhaps a wiki page to at least identify the packages and if we've worked with the maintainers yet to get an agreement to try to provide some sort of testing information.  From there we'll need some place to store some of this information.  Test information for a specific bug can easily be stored in the bug itself since its value decreases somewhat after the bug has been fixed and the release has been done.  General test scripts would need to be stored somewhere else.  Perhaps on this same wiki page where general test scripts could show what needs to be done and for packages such as Perl/GCC/Glibc small code scriptlets could be provided to allow testers to run them and get some general regression coverage.

   -- John Watzke