Re: heads-up: upstart reversion coming soon

2010/9/15 Matthias Clasen <mclasen@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I expect systemd development to move to rawhide now. Not sure how much
> sense it makes to keep developing systemd in f14

It seems to me that many F14 users would like try/test it.

>, in particular since
> the thing that was perceived as lacking was mostly system integration.

???

I do not understand this argument. Upstart is still lacking of system
integration. All scripts are sysvinit style, so it's not integrated.
So what's the point in upstart buzz? Equally, it could be to return to
sysvinit - because it's more stable, more documented and better
integrated than upstart :)

Regards,
Michal