Re: Proven tester special testing procedures: PackageKit?

On 29 July 2010 23:01, Adam Williamson <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If everyone thinks this makes sense, I'll propose a wiki draft which
> sets up a system for package-specific testing procedures and drafts such
> a procedure for PackageKit. What does everyone think of this? Thanks!

Makes sense to me, I certainly need all the help I can get. For the
next release and onwards I'm going to try and keep the session updater
more in sync with the daemon version (with an artificially high BR) to
try and keep the testing matrix of old versions to new versions sane.
Thanks guys.

Richard.