Re: L10N QA Template for F14

On 07/28/2010 08:54 PM, John Dulaney wrote:
In theory, changing the keyboard shouldn't break anything
since the scan codes are the same; what is actually written on the keys doesn't
matter.  However, we all know about the difference between theory and reality.

As for the test day, I concur.  I myself am willing to test the German and French
versions, although there shouldn't be enough difference there to matter in
terms of breaking stuff.
Oh, thank you, John. It will really help us a lot to cover non-English European language install tests, and then improve the installer. Please keep an eye on the test day schedule[1] and a ticket will be filed soon for tracking this event.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Fedora_14_test_days

John Dulaney (jdulaney or j_dulaney), grandson of Arthur.

Cheers,
Hurry

--
 Contacts