New BugZapper Introduction

Hello

My name is Tajidin and i go by the name of tajidinabd on IRC. I do have over six years using Fedora along with Arch Linux so i am active in a few Linux projects. I am currently located in Germany working for a firm as an Open Source instructor and developer. So i would be happy if i could have a mentor to help me with triaging bugs in Fedora. I do also have an account on Redhat bugzilla. Have a good day

tajidin