Re: Fedora 14 Schedule

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 16:06 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> Similar to my gut feeling..
>
> Perhaps if we advertise it more and increase the test period from a day
> to a week we might get a better test coverage since testers might not be
> available exactly during the test day's time and think to themselves hey
> we just missed the test day so we wont perform those tests.

I want to keep to the 'Test Day' because the concurrency aspect - having
everyone in IRC, including a developer to give a very fast feedback/fix
loop - is one of the key features, and you can't maintain that over a
period longer than a day.

However, I do agree in one way: we can certainly make use of testing
done outside of the exact 'day', and we should make sure to always
communicate that. I try to do so when talking about Test Days and when
making pages for them, but any ways we can be even more explicit about
this would be great :)

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey