Critical path packages wiki update

Greetings,

For a while now, many of us in QA have been referring to the original
critical path FAD proposal page [1].  The proposal page was intended to
outline, well, the proposal.  To avoid clobbering history, I'd rather
not change that page.  Instead, I attempted to document how the critical
path is currently defined and link to relevant pages for additional
information at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages.

The page is still missing information for critpath package maintainers.
Additionally, the 'proventesters' group is still being defined.

Please review and feel free to make recommendations.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Critical_Path_Packages_Proposal