Re: RC3 Torrents?

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 15:23 -0400, David Boles wrote:
> > For the same reason torrents are provided for released versions. Why
> is
> > this even an issue?
>

> No really. I asked because I was wondering why you would want a
> torrent of a late RC. And I was also wondering why, since torrents are
> a 'sharing thing' and that since no one would be sharing that you
> thought that this is important? If there was a torrent it would be
> you, alone, downloading it from the source.

Evidently it would be me alone if there was no-one else interested,
er ...

If the RC3 is useful at all (and if not, why is it even available?),
it's also useful in the form of a torrent. Only the server admins know
how many people download late pre-releases, so only they could really
answer this.

> Have you tried the deltaiso feature? That kicks the stuffing out of
> regular downloads and of torrents.

No I haven't, but I'll keep it in mind.

poc