Enterprisedb.com -- use of PostgresPlus

I received a "Redhat in Government" email at the office, and that led me
to notice enterprisedb.com (1) which offers a product called PostgresPlus.

I'm interested in playing with this on Fedora 13, perhaps as the
database for a wiki I want to set up. But I wonder if it might conflict
with these two already-installed packages:

postgresql-jdbc-8.4.701-3.fc13.x86_64
postgresql-libs-8.4.4-1.fc13.x86_64

Any ideas?

I know this may not exactly be a "test list" question, but I wanted to
run it by you anyhow.

Thanks

Bob Cochran

1. http://www.enterprisedb.com/