Installed Fedora 13 RC2 On Dell Latitude E6400

Last night I installed Fedora 13 RC2 from the DVD download, and it was
pretty smooth. Some install questions:

1. I clicked the checkboxes for all the possible Fedora 13 x86_64 repos.
Is this a problem?

2. I had some momentary confusion with what exactly I wanted to install,
and I clicked the radio buttons for 'Web Server' and 'Graphical Desktop'
a few times before settling on 'Graphical Desktop'. I have the
impression, since httpd installed, that at least some of the 'Web
Server' components installed.

Logging in for the first time after installation also went smoothly.

I checked the contents of /var/log/messages because I've noticed that
the last 2 Fedora 12 kernel updates seem to send DMA-related error
messages. There can be hundreds of these filling up the log, so rather
than use the latest 2.6.33 kernel I'm using Fedora 12 with an older
2.6.31.12-174 kernel that doesn't trigger off the error messages.

Anyhow the 2.6.33 kernel installed under Fedora 13 does produce these
DMA error messages. There are dozens of them and I can see them growing
to hundreds of thousands of messages in the course of a day. Later
tonight or tomorrow, I will try to file a bug -- it has been a long time
since I've used Bugzilla.

Thanks

Bob Cochran