Re: One week slip of Fedora 13 release - regression still present

On 05/14/2010 10:10 AM, Bill Davidsen wrote
> The regressions in bug 588900 is still present. Since it's not on the blocker
> list I assume this will wait for FC14? I run these for security cameras with the
> 'motion' app.

It doesn't qualify for a release blocker.  Might not have to wait till
the next release however.  Could be fixed in an update.  Only installer
issues are more likely to be not fixed with any updates.  That's one of
the reasons why many installer issues qualify to be blockers.

Rahul