Re: Fedora 13 preupgrade test

I did not use preupgrade (my /boot is just too small at 200M) but instead did:

# yum localinstall fedora-release-13-1.noarch.rpm --nogpg
# yum upgrade

I did this on 2 of my 3 systems both of which use the proprietary nvidia module and host VirtualBox instances, with selinux disabled. I left the rpmfusion* repositories enabled (but did have to edit the VirualBox.repo as they don't have a repo for "13" yet). The upgrade was near flawless in both cases. I had done this with RC2 images, so I did have to unscrew NetworkManager, but I find that minor and it looks like RC3 probably fixes that. Thank you!

--
Chris Kloiber