F13 RC2 upgrade test

I performed an upgrade to Fedora 13 RC2 from Fedora 12 using the DVD.
The Fedora 12 host was configured to use LDAP for user info.

During installation of usbmuxd, the package's script attempted to create
a new group.  However, because the network wasn't up and the directory
server wasn't available, "groupadd" hung.  I switched to a shell,
removed "ldap" from nsswitch.conf in /mnt/sysimage/etc and killed
"groupadd".

If I were to file that in bugzilla, against what component would I file
the bug?  Are upgrades of LDAP clients supported, or should (or do) the
release notes indicate that a clean install should be done instead?