Re: Can I omit /srv when backupping my F13 system?

On 05/06/2010 08:07 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 08:19 +0200, Joachim Backes wrote:

Thanks. But does anybody know wherefrom /srv/pungi with about 35 MB
comes? /srv/pungi does not belong to any rpm, and I can't remember that
I installed some data there.

Did you use the 'pungi' tool at any point to create installable Fedora
media?  The documentation examples speak of using /srv/pungi as an
output directory, but it isn't hardcoded or anything.  If you haven't
ran pungi (or revisor) then we might have some problem in our live image
generation scripts (you installed from live right?) that is picking up
stuff it shouldn't.

Hi Jesse,

correct: I installed F13 alpha from the live media, and it seems that /srv/pungi/temp results from this installation.

Then my question: Why does this directory contain a lot of data and has not been cleaned up? I made a BZ report [589839].

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>