Re: VMware Server configuration question

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 12:20 -0600, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> We ran into this quite a while back and decided to stop trying to fight
> the battle.
>
> ...So we switched everything over to ESXi Free Edition and haven't
> looked back since. Runs great - in fact quite a bit better than VMware
> Server at this point. Most likely this is because it's much more

Chris,

Time for me to waive the Ignorance flag... I'm not familiar with ESXi
Free Edition, but I'm downloading it now. Can you give me an off-list
summary of how it differs from Server? Have you successfully installed
it under F13beta?

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL