Re: [Test-Announce] F-13 Blocker Meeting 2010-04-30 Recap

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 01:16 +0300, shmuel siegel wrote:
> Aha, maybe that is the issue. What we need is a way for "Fedora" to
> designate a bug as having a milestone. A field that only proven testers,
> proven packagers, release engineering, or the bug owner can change.

Indeed.  However asking releng/qa/proven testers to try and manage that
which is the current Tracker set of bugs is going to largely fall on
deaf ears.  As I said, we have a hard enough time managing the list of
issues we would actually slip the release for.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!