Re: [Test-Announce] F-13 Blocker Meeting 2010-04-30 @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)

Am Freitag, den 30.04.2010, 10:41 -0400 schrieb James Laska:
> On Fri, 2010-04-30 at 16:23 +0200, Thomas Spura wrote:
> > Am Freitag, den 30.04.2010, 09:41 -0400 schrieb James Laska:
> > > # What: F-13 Blocker bug review
> > > # When: Friday, 2010-04-30 @ 16:00 UTC (12 PM EDT)
> > > # Where: #fedora-bugzappers on irc.freenode.net
> > >
> > > Today will be the third scheduled [1] Fedora 13 Blocker bug review
> > > meeting.  We'll be reviewing all F13Blocker bugs [2] to determine
> > > whether they impact the release criteria [3].
> > >
> > > The list of bugs to be discussed at the meeting is included below
> > > (sorted by component).  As we approach the final release, these meetings
> > > often take a long time to work through the list.  If you are the
> > > reporter or assignee you can help.  Take a moment to review the bug
> > > ensure the issue should be listed as a F13Blocker.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > James
> > >
> > > [1]
> > > http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-quality-tasks.html
> > > [2]
> > > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=F13Blocker&hide_resolved=1
> > > [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Final_Release_Criteria
> >
> > I'm not sure, if I can be there, but could you please consider bug
> > #572137 as a F13Blocker?
>
> Greetings Thomas, thanks for raising this issue.
>
> > That bug doesn't destroy anything, but atm it's not possible to save
> > passwords in evolution or NetworkManager and get access to them later
> > again!
> > Furtheremore there is a fix proposed there...
>
> The proposed fix seems quite sane, enough to qualify for F13Target (nice
> to have).  Have you heard from the gnome-keyring maintainer (cc'd) for
> thoughts on the proposed fix, and impact of the change?

It's not nice to have, it's a lack of functionality and therefore more
like a F13Blocker.
Hopefully the gnome-keyring-maintainer will answer soon to the bug...

If this bug remains unfixed, LXDE and XFCE would be quite unusable, if
you have a password protected wireless network (or who knows the 20
digit password for the wireless network all the time?).

	Thomas