Re: test Digest, Vol 74, Issue 91

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:35:52 -0600
From: Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:
	http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/soas/soas-i386-20100427.18.iso
	liveinst still crashes ..
To: test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't send copies of list messages to me, I'm already on the
list. ;)

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:24:09 -0700
Thomas C Gilliard <satellit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I tried to yum install this and pyparted-3.3-1.fc13
is already present in current spin.
soas-i386-20100427.18.iso

liveinst still crashes ...

I am attaching 2 crash reports from the stick...

Thanks for any suggestions...

Looks like anaconda needs a dep on device-mapper-multipath or the soas
spin needs to include it in it's kickstart file.

If you 'yum install device-mapper-multipath' and re-run the install,
does it work?

File a bug on anaconda for it?

Tom Gilliard
satellit