Re: Firstboot query

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 09:09 -0400, Kamil Paral wrote:
> ----- "Tony Molloy" <tony.molloy@xxxxx> wrote:
>
> > b. you can't ssh in as root over the network.
> >
> > So you have to login as an ordinary user, su to root, allow port 22
> > through
> > iptables and restart iptables.
>
> I believe this is a bug. AdamW or WWoods reported this issue I think,
> didn't you?

I don't believe so, no. As Chris and Johann said, this was removed long
ago and the simple answer is that the original reporter should be
installing labs using a tool intended for the purpose.

It's certainly not the case that we'd want anaconda to set up machines
so you could ssh into them directly as root by default! That'd be a
really bad idea.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey