Re: Final Draft for Join Proven Testers Policy

On 4/20/2010 5:39 PM, Adam Miller wrote:
As per the meeting yesterday[0], we feel that the Join Proven Testers
Policy Draft should be able to be finalized, but as always we'd like
the community at large to take a peek and provide feedback (and come
to meetings!!! :) ). If anyone sees any issues or has any feedback
please feel free to reply with questions, comments, or snide remarks
(just because they are fun).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/JoinProvenTesters:Draft

Thanks!

-AdamM

[0] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2010-April/090230.html

>From the wiki page
The Proven Testers are a dedicated group of the Fedora Quality Assurance Community who work towards making sure packages in the Critical Path are not broken in Fedora 13 (aka Branched).
Why is the policy f13 specific?