Re: F13 beta i686: Plymouth (?) spamming syslog with gdm messages

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:29:57 -0400
Al Dunsmuir wrote:

> One  thing  I  noted  while debugging a bind issue is that there are a
> *lot* of syslog messages related to GDM.

Yea, in fact my messages file is 1/2 gdm spew and 1/2 everything
else (actually measured by filtering out all the gdm debug
messages and comparing the sizes).

I doubt it is plymouth, it is probably gdm itself. Once you are
logged in gdm has nothing to do till you log out again.