New BugZapper Introduction

Hi All,

I Gowrishankar from India, am very happy to join the Fedora Bug Zappers
Team. I have been working with fedora since 2004 (basically on the
server side of it). Now since a year have also started using Fedora on
the desktop side too. I feel its high time for me to contribute to the
Fedora project and do my bit.

Recently joined RedHat's QE team and you can find me as "shanks" AT
irc.freenode.net or can reach me at gsr@xxxxxxxxxx

Happy testing :)
--
Gowrishankar Rajaiyan <gsr@xxxxxxxxxx>