Re: i have to *choose* between graphical desktop and S/W dev?

More than that, it's a regression. F12 and previous allows the selection of Graphical Desktop, Web Server and Software Development.

That new Minimal option is really interesting however. I'd like to see that used as the base install on customer servers where I work now.

--
Chris Kloiber