Re: i have to *choose* between graphical desktop and S/W dev?

I used to work at Red Hat. I remember the heated discussion over the removal of the "Everything" install. I used to use it all the time as I worked in Global Support Services and liked having "Everything" installed on my desktop. Jeremy Katz basically just said "no" and that was the end of it as I recall. No promise to put it back. That was over 5 years ago now, but I doubt that's changed.

--
Chris Kloiber