Re: new bugzapper introduction

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:49 PM, James Gledhill <jagledy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.
I have been working with Linux almost exclusively for about 3-4 years. I have only been working with fedora for a little time now but have been liking it and decided to settle down with it as my main OS. I am rather new to irc but intend to use this title/name (jagledy).

I am working on learning C and would appreciate any help with becoming proficient in bugzapping. I have a strong interest in security and would love to help in some such division, but am willing to learn to work in any area except gaming ( to tempting to lose focus and play just one more level :) ).

If I have  said anything that does not make sense ( communication is not my greatest strength ) feel free to contact me. Also if you can tell there is something I didn't quite get, please let me know. I am willing to learn and will probably need to do a lot of it.
Thanks

jagledy@xxxxxxxxx

--
All you'd have to do to end the Apples/Windows... and Linux(?) battle would be to hand out guns because all the Apples/Windows users would shoot each other on sight while the Linux users would go to a secluded area to try to dissemble their weapon in order to figure out how to improve it!

Hello James, welcome to the bugzappers. I'll send you some information to help you get started. Please let me know if you have any question.

Thanks for helping out

TK009