New BugZapper Introduction

Hello,

I'm 20-years old C++ developer from Sweden and I'm very glad to join the
Fedora project as a Bug Zapper :)

Right now I study Security Engineering at a university in Sweden but
also devote my free time to C++ (Qt4, SQLite) and web developing (XHTML,
CSS, PHP, MySQL). Fedora has been my main and favorite operating system
since 3 years and it's the main reason why I want to contribute =) I'm
familiar even with other Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Debian and
OpenSUSE and have experience of Linux administration (FTP, HTTP).

I'm convinced that Bug Zappers Team will be great start for me and I see
it as an excellent opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience.

I will really appreciate some help me in the beginning. Thanks in advance!

IRC nick: akia
E-mail: admin at akia dot se

Best regards,
Pavel M.