Set default bcc for fedora-qa trac

Greetings folks,

We are starting to trac[k] more efforts using the ticketing provided by
the fedora-qa TRAC instance [1].  For me, this is fairly useful to
manage all the different planning/process activities folks on the team
are focusing on for the upcoming release.  The only problem we have
right now is that unless you monitor the ticket queue, no one sees when
a new ticket is filed.

One suggestion was to set fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx as the default bcc
for all ticket activity.  I don't see how this adding visibility to the
ticket queue could hurt anything, so I'll be turning it on shortly.
Please let me know if there are any concerns, objections or better
ideas.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/report