Re: New BugZapper Introduction

On 12/22/2009 08:13 AM, Stephanie Das Gupta wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Stephanie Das Gupta. I go by the nick of stephdg on irc.freenode.net.

I am living in Kolkata, India, but am originally from the US.

My experience with Fedora is very limited. I have only started to use Fedora since May. I currently use Fedora 10. I also a non-coding contributor to KDE especially in the KDE-edu area regarding the India specific content.

I am looking at getting into Fedora QA and bug triaging, but I have no idea how to get started really, or where to start. :) Any help would be appreciated.

Hello again Stephanie =).

I am sending you a small reading list to help you get started. Also as a suggestion, you will want to think about upgrading to F11 or F12. F10 is no longer supported and therefore not ideal for triage work.

Edward (TK009)