New BugZapper Introduction

Hello All,

After some thinking I thought I should join the Fedora Project, In my case I wanted to join the Bug Zappers Team I have been using Fedora and Linux in General for about 4 months now and I thought it was about time I gave something back, I am working on a few projects mainly written in Python I do not know a lot of Python but enough to work with it

Let me tell you guys a little bit about myself...
My name is Aran I live in Australia I came across Linux about 2 years ago, and since about 4 months ago I have managed to limit myself to "Linux-only"

Thanks again guys!

If anyone wants to contact me, My IRC nickname is Darkedge, Until then,

Bye. :)