New BugZapper Introduction

Hi folks,

I'm RedHat and I need to be in fedora bugzapper group, because I must triage some bugs in component:
tomcat5 openldap logrotate dovecot avahi module-init-tools tog-pegasus
for next RHEL6.

So, please append me into groups fedora bugzappers to have proper permissions to triage bugs.
Thanks a lot
   Jan Scotka

--
Jan Scotka <jscotka@xxxxxxxxxx>